We’ve tried to think of everything! We’re passionate about making sure you have a perfect, wonderful stay. The cabin is pretty well equipped, if there’s something you think we missed just let us know and we’ll see what we can do. Here’s a list of what’s included:
- Inside: Double bed, all linen, double down duvet, 2 foam pillows, 2 down pillows (ask if you need down free stuff), scrumptious alpaca blankets, 2 hot-water bottles, head torches, lanterns and rechargeable tealights, wood burning stove (with wood, kindling, lighters etc), table, 2 stools/ side tables, The Cabin Manual, board games, binoculars, an incredible view of the outside
- Outside: Lounger chairs, Dining chairs, Dining table, solar lighting, Gas cooking stove, Saucepans, Frying pan, Kettle, Colander, Kitchen utensils, Cutlery, Plates, Bowls, Mugs, Wine Glasses, Champagne Glasses, Water Glasses, Cafetiere, Tea towels, Washing up liquid, Soap, battery-powered shower, Canoe, Paddles, Buoyancy Aids, Hot Tub (with a mixing paddle, cover, steps and a thermometer). Amazing wildlife, dark skies, peace and beauty
- Firewood: we’re including a very healthy 2 large bags of firewood for each night of your stay at the cabin. If you need extras you can pick some up for £5 /bag. Kindling, firelighters, gas lighter included and more can be purchased if needed
- Welcome: A hearty warm welcome from your hosts, plus some kitchen basics – mixed herbs, salt and pepper, chilli flakes and cooking oil (these seem to be the things we forget most often when camping!)
What do I need to bring?
Although we’ve tried to think of everything, there’s still some personal items we recommend you bring with you.
- Wellies! It is Wales after all (this is essential – if you come without wellies you might get very muddy / wet feet)
- Toothbrush (toiletries etc. we’ve supplied the loo roll and 3in1 shampoo)
- Food & Drink – there’s a pub and village shop in Cemaes (1.5 miles away)
- Warm clothes, waterproofs and cosy pyjamas. Sitting out at night can get a bit nippy – we’ve got some gorgeous alpaca blankets in the cabin to keep your knees warm but we’d also recommend you bring lots of layers & a woolly jumper
- Flip flops, crocks or similar might be nice for moving between hot tub, shower and cabin
- Towels (or we can provide bath sheets for £10 per person)
- Due to fire safety legislation, candles or liquid fuel lanterns are not permitted – you may wish to bring battery torches / lanterns and there are power sockets available in a supply shed which you can use for recharging
What about the Nitty Gritty?
- Showering & Washing: There’s a new battery-powered shower for an fantastic outdoor showering experience. Eco hair & body wash is provided for you.
- The Loo: The “Loo with a view” is about 10 meters from the cabin. It’s a urine-separating compost toilet, it’s quite fab and really doesn’t smell
- Water: There is safe, fresh, clear, UV filtered spring water running to the hot tub, the special fridge and the sink next to the cabin. The water is safe for drinking and we are inspected regularly, you don’t need to bring drinking water.
Did I hear you say “Extra Special”?
- Massage: We’re extremely lucky that Amy’s mum Livy is an expert and experienced therapeutic masseuse (more info), you can arrange an amazing 1 hour massage with her at the house for £55. It’s one not to be missed, over 30 years of experience is really apparent in her talent. (Massage is subject to Livy’s availability)
Give us a ring or send us a message for more info – contact us