We’ve tried to think of everything! We’re passionate about making sure you have a perfect, wonderful stay. The cabin is pretty well equipped, if there’s something you think we missed just let us know and we’ll see what we can do. Here’s a list of what’s included:
- Inside: Double bed, all linen, double down duvet, 2 foam pillows, 2 down pillows (ask if you need down free stuff), scrumptious alpaca blankets, 2 hot-water bottles, head torches, reading lights, wood burning stove (with wood, kindling, lighters etc), table, 2 stools/ side tables, The Cabin Manual, board games, binoculars, an incredible view of the outside
- Outside: Lounger chairs, Dining chairs, Dining table, Candles, Gas cooking stove, Saucepans, Frying pan, Kettle, Colander, Kitchen utensils, Cutlery, Plates, Bowls, Mugs, Wine Glasses, Champagne Glasses, Water Glasses, Water Containers, Cafetiere, Tea towels, Washing up liquid, Soap, battery-powered shower, Canoe, Paddles, Buoyancy Aids, Hot Tub (with a mixing paddle, cover, steps and a thermometer). Amazing wildlife, dark skies, peace and beauty
- Firewood: we’re including a very healthy 2 large bags of firewood for each night of your stay at the cabin. If you need extras you can pick some up for £5 /bag.
- Welcome: A hearty warm welcome from your hosts, plus some kitchen basics – mixed herbs, salt and pepper, chilli flakes and cooking oil (these seem to be the things we forget most often when camping!)
What do I need to bring?
Although we’ve tried to think of everything, there’s still some personal items we recommend you bring with you.
- Wellies! It is Wales after all. However, if you’re arriving on foot or by bike or train let us know your sizes in advance and we’ll do our best to sort you out with some.
- Toothbrush (toiletries etc. we’ve supplied the loo roll!)
- Food & Drink
- Warm clothes, waterproofs and cosy pyjamas. Sitting out at night can get a bit nippy – we’ve got some gorgeous alpaca blankets in the cabin to keep your knees warm but we’d also recommend you bring lots of layers & a woolly jumper
- Flip flops, crocks or similar might be nice for moving between hot tub, shower and cabin
- Towels (or we can provide bath sheets for £10 per person)
- Tealights, head torches, reading lights and battery bulbs are provided, you might want to bring your own lanterns but we think it’s very romantic to just have the candles burning
What about the Nitty Gritty?
- Showering & Washing: There’s a new battery-powered shower for an fantastic outdoor showering experience. Fill a bucket from the hot tub, drop in the pump and press go! You’re also welcome to shower at the farm house (it’s about 75m away). You might need to arrange this in advance to make sure we have hot water for you. Luxurious Anyah Eco-Spa hair & body wash is provided for you.
- The Loo: we have installed a rather brilliant “Loo with a view” about 10 meters from the cabin. It’s a urine-separating compost loo, it’s quite fab, all the rage and really doesn’t smell (plus it’s extremely eco-friendly)
- Water: There is a fresh, clear spring water supply running to the hot tub, the special fridge and the sink next to the cabin. We provide UV filtered water for drinking and washing up
Did I hear you say “Extra Special”?
- Massage: We’re extremely lucky that Amy’s mum Livy is an expert and experienced therapeutic masseuse (more info), you can arrange an amazing 1 hour massage with her at the house for £55. It’s one not to be missed, that 27 years of experience she’s had is really apparent in her talent. (Massage is subject to Livy’s availability)
Give us a ring or send us a message for more info – contact us