Wonderful, Wild, Luxury
The cabin on the lake is a unique and wonderful place. We’re incredibly excited about it and are sure you will be too!
The cabin sits on the banks of our small lake. Sit out on the decking with a cool beverage from the powerless fridge and watch the wildlife pass you by just relax and be mesmerised by the water. Take a trip in the canoe and paddle silently around the island or even stop off for a picnic.
Rest in your own, private wood-fired hot tub at the edge of the lake, then dip in the cool waters if you’re feeling hardy. The cabin has a wood burning stove and a plentiful supply of firewood to keep you warm and toasty on cooler evenings. The well equipped kitchen is sited under the long overhanging roof so you can have the delight of outdoor cooking in the fresh air knowing you’ll always be dry.
Everything we can think of is provided so that you can have a hassle-free, luxury stay. Experience the joy of camping in the outdoors with none of the packing! Your hosts are just a 100m away if you need anything just phone or knock and we can provide.
The Cabin Features:
- 1.5m luxury wood-burning hot tub with views over the lake and mountain
- Wood-burning stove with a large glass door to watch the flames
- Sumptuous double bed with soft, warm down duvet* and Egyptian cotton covers, spare blankets and hot water bottles are provided too
- Well equipped camp kitchen with a double burner gas hob, saucepans, cutlery, crockery and utensils and a natural powerless fridge
- Outside table, chairs, firepit perfect for evening marshmallows
- Fold down table and stools for inside dining if needed
There is unique, private Swedish style composting toilet (with a view!) and an outdoor pump-up shower (water heated on the stove). A conventional shower is available at the farmhouse**
*down free duvet available on request **by arrangement as our water is heated by solar / wood and we need to ensure the water is hot