Gwalia Camping is Wild and Wonderful
Don’t forget the wild bit!
- Wellies! If the weather is good, it’s good but we are in Wales after all so it might rain and like most of Wales it can get a bit muddy when wet
- A tent with a decent ground sheet : See above!
- Warm clothes
- Waterproof clothing
- Torch or lamp (it’s very dark here at night and a lumpy bumpy walk to the loo)
- Midge repellent (in general it’s a pretty good campsite for midges but occasionally they do come out and it’s easier if you’ve come prepared)
Other Useful Ideas
- Food & Drink
- Stove and cooking utensils / crockery
- Sleeping bags & camping mats
- Water container
- Towels & Swimming Stuff
- Pond dipping equipment
- Binoculars / Camera for the wonderful wildlife and views